Monday, September 25, 2006

I'll be back... err, I am, already =)


Hi everyone,

can you believe it? Six months have passed since I left AM to take a little rest. And guess what? That was a very good decision. During that time I could deepen the learned principles and also get a life next to animation. That was very important and now I'm feeling like going on with AM again.

After having met all those fantastic AM people at Siggraph I knew I had to continue. Funny enough, some of my former classmates take a break this term so I won't see them again. Since I'm working full time I guess I will have to take another break sooner or later but currently the plan is still to continue with the study at AM until I get my degree =)

So, currently the site is still under maintenance and I will have to wait some more hours before I can get online. Until then, have a great day, everybody and whohooo!

- Alex

2 comments:

bala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bala said...

hey alex..
remb me??.. bala frm india..its gr8 2 c u back...n ya ur reel is looking awesome...i love the intro anim a lot..waitin 2 watch d film u worked..dunno whether it'ill b released in india r nt...
hey...its goin cool 4 me n am workin hard 2 learn d craft..just posted a basic ball story in cgchar...chk out if u got time n plz comment on it

d link..
http://www.4shared.com/file/3761563/f961b310/squashy.html - rar file (1.6mb)

http://www.4shared.com/file/3761562/8e668386/squashy.html - mov file (5.3mb)