Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap day update

February 29th, 2008... what? February 29th? How cool is that? An extra day where I can animate! For free! Life is good... well, I just wanted to give you a short heads up on what's going on in my job life. I'm animating a 20 second shot for Walsh Family Media and it is coming along well - with three characters acting you have to make sure to hit the acting and direct the viewer's eye, and that takes some time to master. I feel comfortable with the rigs now even though I have to write all scripts myself to use them (selection lists, I love you!)...

Other than that I was offered to animate a test for one of my favorite game companies (can't tell =) and I am super excited about that. I love their games and I know that they are on of the companies that push what's been possible in game animation until now - how much I would love to be part of that. So, I will give it my best.

Anyway, have a great extra day! Enjoy it, God bless,

Lx

No comments: