Tuesday, March 31, 2009

AML Demo Reel Spring 2009

Hi all,

Here is my latest reel featuring a fraction of what I'm currently animating on (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Sony Imageworks) and some development footage from the XBOX30 game "Kodu" for Microsoft. I was lucky that two Cloudy-shots that I animated ended up in the trailer and was allowed to put them in my reel. I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to contact me about questions or potential job positions since the animation on this feature film will wrap up end of May and I'm starting to look for my next project already.

Have a great day,

Lx

2 comments:

anim_ziggy said...

Hey Alex,

Long time no chat he he, Your stuff are really well nice. How's Sony treating ya?

x

Ismini

Niya said...

Great stuff! Thanks.

Regards,
photoshop services