Monday, November 07, 2005

Display issues on Internet Explorer

Hi all,

I seem to experience some display issues on IE with my blog and can't figure out why. If you read this with FireFox or an RSS-reader things might look correctly but IE is making problems. Please open this once in IE and send me an email whether you can see the sidebar next to the text (it seems to be shown below the threads). I'm working on this and I'm really sorry for this happening... hope I can fix this really quickly,

- Alex

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hello, I was wandering through blogs and saw your post about the sidebar. I had the same problem with mine but it was just an issue inside the template (didn't leave enough padding). I think your problem might be coz you stretched the page in the post "Animoto - a dream job in Germany" by posting the link as it appears in your address bar instead of coding it like this. I hope that helps you.

Alex M. Lehmann said...

Lindsay, thank you very much. You were absolutely right about that. Man, this is cool. I learn HTML that way =)

Thank you a hundred times!

- Alex